Elite Network Bavaria Symposium in Bayreuth
In order to get to know each other's work all ENB Research groups in the Natural Science area will gather in Bayreuth on September 22, 2016.
The preliminary program is as follows:
- until 11.30 - 12.00: Arrival in Bayreuth
- 12.00-14.00: Lunch (either catering or in small Turkish place next to University)
- 14.00 - 15.00: Dr. Dirk-André Deckert, LMU Munich "Interaction between Light and Matter"
- 15.00 - 16.00: Dr. Sebastian Geibel, Würzburg "Mycobacterial secretion systems"
- 16.00 - 16.30: Coffee break
- 16.30 - 17.30: Dr. Michael Dorr, TU Munich "Visual Efficient Sensing for the Perception-Action Loop"
- 17.30 - 18.30: Dr. Claus D. Kuhn, Bayreuth "Gene regulation by non-coding RNA"
- 18.30 - open end: Barbecue just outside the seminar room, or dinner in Indian restaurant (Ganesha Bayreuth) in case weather does not permit barbecue
night @ Hotel Golder Anker: http://www.anker-bayreuth.de/
All participants of the Symposium in Bayreuth. See also the article published on the Elite Network of Bavaria website
Link to article